You can now travel to Tashkugran (Kashgar) China in just RS. 13,000
A bus service connecting Pakistan to China through the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) has just launched. The service is operated by Shuja Express and is ideal for anyone who wants to travel to the neighboring country for less.
The bus will start its operations in Pakistan from the 3rd of November with a bus taking passengers to China on a 30-hour long trip. The bus will travel exclusively from Lahore on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays only.
The service offers luxury facilities to all its passengers through large and modern luxury busses, ensuring a very comfortable journey. Services on the bus will include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshment services such as tea, snacks, and cold drinks. Wi-Fi will also be available throughout the journey, making it an ideal for businessmen to travel.
Schedule and Pricing
Below is the full schedule of the bus service and pricing of its tickets.
- Departure:From Lahore: 12:00am
- Stopover1: 04:00am – Islamabad/Rawalpindi (pickup)
- Stopover2: 07:00 am – Mansehra (breakfast)
- Stopover3: 01:00pm – Besham (lunch)
- Stopover4: 04:00pm – Chelas (tea)
- Stopover5: 08:00 pm – Gilgit (dinner)
- Stopover6: 02:0am – Sost (custom, immigration & breakfast)
- Stopover7: 12:00 pm – Khunjerab Pass, Pakistan side (checking)
- Stopover8: 12:30 pm – Khunjerab Pass, China side (checking)
- Arrival: 03:00pm – Tashkugran County (drop-off)
Only 20KG of luggage will be allowed with a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage per passenger allowed. Extra weight will be charged separately.
You will also need your Passport, NIC, Valid Visa, and original invitation from China in order to travel on the bus.